Brain

Brain

Friday 18 September 2015

Rugby and the weekly shop.

I have not got a lot of time today but I enjoy a quick blog in the AM so here is a whimsical little post.

Today marks the beginning of the Rugby world cup. Now I hate sport generally but can actually sit through a Rugby match without too much trouble, There are no tantrums, no wimps lying on the ground because someone messed up their hair and above all lots of naked aggression. You can almost see the cloud of testosterone hanging over a scrum. It's great and we have a good chance of actually winning. I was watching the golden moment when Johnny Wilkinson scored THAT drop goal.

On the negative side it is showery here and I have to go shopping. Aggressive drivers, elderly people getting in your way while they select their biscuits, getting wet running across the car park, getting a shopping trolley in the leg and rude supermarket staff. Oh yes and don't be a minute over your time in the car park or it's £25.

On balance I'd rather be playing Rugby.



No comments:

Post a Comment